Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello Korean...

Hey guys... I went to an up hill Korean Restaurant last nite.. Nice embience and the food was cool... The weather was like damn cold last nite so we ordered ginseng chicken soup & kim chi soup... So nurishing (will my nose bleed)


Shit man... Who ate half of the Unagi?



Yummy BBQ Pork... (Drool~~)
Aiseh... those waiteres keep like looking at us, hinting us to leave man.. They even said "Kita sudah tutup" Wat the hell... haven't even finishing our SOJU...

This is Hellen... So is this the way to act cute? Do i look cute here?

Wahseh this ppl all... Pattern kaw kaw...

Top Left : Erica & Hellen

Bottom Left : Chong (King) & Elisha (Pose bao ni la)



Wahlao.. Y my hand so fat de? Aiseh who take dis photo for me ar?

K lar i wanna chao liao.... Wanna go back le... tata...

2 comments:

minnie sherlin said...

my dear, photo to dark cant really see leh....

Anonymous said...

Great work.