Monday, June 23, 2008

"THE HULK"

At last i went to see the movie 'The Hulk'. It's not a bad movie. Still can see. It's just that i didn't enjoyed the movie at all as there is this Family in the front where their children wan like talking and making noice and the best part is there are 5 ppl on a 4 seater seat. OMG!!! How can the ticket man let them in? I felt like shouting man... I just couldn't take the noice and movement in front of me. And guess what i did? Hehehe.... U all must be thinking that i must have scolded the guy rite!!! Actually i hold my temper la... I tapped the father's shoulder and said "EXCUSE ME... I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE IN PEACE. CAN YOU HOLD YOUR CHILD PROPERLY"!!! hahahahaha..... I think he got a shock cos he seriously hold his child tight lo... And it was damn peaceful for that half end movie. Hhahaha.... I should have tapped his shoulder earlier..... heheh... Anyway i wanna watch "Sex In the City". My sickening brother said it was a 'MUST' watch wor.... So hope i am still in time to watch after i'm back from TIOMAN~~~~~~ Well i'm chowing now.. Wanna go pasar Malam le..TATA...

No comments: