Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival 14/9

At last........ I have changed my Exhaust Pipe!!! Hurray!!! How does it look like???? Nice ma???? Will kena Block or not ar with this exhaust? I spent RM380 for this Babe... Stainless Steel... and also the pipe in the middle. The guy said that it has holes and dono what "xin" no more liao so have to change... A bit heart ache la to spend innocent money on this kind of things but hopefully no more innocent money need me to spend. Hope this new Babe will bring me luck... Maybe strike some ToTo or something.

At Nite comes the Mooncake Festival...

The moon was shining bright that nite.

We had BBQ to celebrate the Festival.

Itenary : Chicken Wings, Fish, Prawns, Humps, Sausages, Yams, Mushrooms, Ladies Finger, Corn, Sweet Potatoes, Soft Drinks, Beer, Liquor

Had a very nice yet HOT (cos barbequeing) nite... The procees was very fun but the ending was like.... PHEW~~~ tiring....
One of my fren "T", keep telling me that he's on the beach enjoying the moon. And also the crowd on the beach where people lightens up their lantern's to bright up the nite.
He was supposed to take a picture of the moon on the beach but in the end he didn't and gave me excuses that the moon turn half la, covered by clouds la, and lastly... it dissapeared. (Faint)

So in the end the moon at my house is still the best... Hahaha...

Well hope everybody enjoyed their Mooncake Nitez with their loved ones

Ciao~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wey, dun being lazy... keep posting k... been weeks u never write dee.... jia yu jia yu!!!!

Luv
T