Wednesday, December 17, 2008

X'mas Deco 2008


A simple X'mas Deco for 2008. First time ever i get to decorate my own room for X'mas nicely.
Just feel like having a purple X'mas this year.
Is purple a colour of X'mas?
Don't care la... As long as i like the feeling will do..
Let's start from the entrance~~~

Will SANTA put in presents in my socks?
I wish for a lottery ticket which can strike BIG!!!
HahahaHa~~~


I just love this 2 bears.
The one in the TUX just looks so handsome..
And the silver is a girly...


I kept that bear for years....
Some special fren gave it to me while school yrs.

The whole TV console look.
I'm still lessing the TV!!!!!
Aarrgghh!!!

Luv this X'mas tree too...
Simple and yet it sparkles.....
I'll be having a shining X'mas this yr.
Hope all will go well thru out the yr end...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!
HOhoHO~~~

2 comments:

[SK] said...

surprise!! you don't look so humble and subtle woh.. i thot you are those bling-bling flambuoyant type of people lor.. hehehe :p

Vel6068 said...

Excuse me...........
I'm actually a queit person you know. hahahaa...
bling bling is jus a front me. inside i'm diff...
:P