Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Feeling

For those who wants to know what is the life i'm going thru right now, here it is. Everything has settled more or less. It seems quite fast although to settle within 1 week. Everything is new to me here. Although the ppl is not new anymore and i've known them for a few years.... But it still seems different, to be here for a day or two and for permanently. Hope things here can get better each day. Learning new things as i move on. Hope i don't step on anyone's tail here. I pray i can adapt the different life here..... The different ppl..... The different food and the different place. At least i got a nice and comfortable place to lay my tired self on. Life here is hectic as i need to take buses and cab and the shit thing is that there is a lot of walking to be done here. I used to drive myself to work, but i cant do that now. Never mind, i'll take it as an excercise for me. Hope the day dreaming of becoming slim comes true.

p/s : dear sister's...... I'll post my room pics as soon as i can k.... Luv ya all..... MUACKS!!!!!

4 comments:

[SK] said...

..but looking at earning more money while can get slimmer, that's just worth it right?? hehe :p

Danny said...

its always interesting to change the enviroment once a while.. just try to have fun with whatever u have lo...good luck :)

lunlunpearly said...

My dear... u have make a right move.. to step into a diff level of ur life... we cant always hide in a comford zone but to move on...& keep learning.. u r stil young... life hv too much for u to explore it... Gambateh neh.. u can make the differents...

Vel6068 said...

Sk : It seems like i'll get any slimmer lo.... Although a lot of walking but it is also a lot of eating wor.... how wor? sad sad...

Danny : It's the 4th day here and time seems to pass so slow... less laughter, less jokes compared to jb.... and wearing mask everyday seems so tiring....

Lao yi : I will try my best to hold on... and make better achievements... thanks for your support and i miss u all sooooo much lei.... hope u all are fine without me... (sob sob)