Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gym-out?


Found an all women's gym in Tampines and was thinking to have the place a lookout. It's some 30 minute exercise with personal trainers to teach you. It has 25 stations/steps to finish. All you need to do is to spend 40 seconds at each station to lose weight. Quite a fast exercise i must say. But will it work? I saw the testimonials of their client which has lost weight thru their 30 min system. So i was thinking what the heck, why not give it a try... (yeah, lots of you will be pouring cold water at me). I know i'm a 3 min temperature (san fen zhong re du) kind of gal, but i hope this time i can really sustain a lower weight. To my height, my weight now is ideal but i sure look not ideal at all man. (Sucks) I really want to gain back my confidence in me in looking better. I don't ask for much.... at least a 47 / 48kg will do. I think i should put those criticism from ppl in my head to push me this time cos those words come from ppl who is close to me. It hurts!!! GAMBATEH-NEH!!!!!! JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

3 comments:

[SK] said...

wah, suddenly so hardworking writting blogs after MIA for one year!!!

hmmm, since you are so motivated, i think you should go and give it a try while you tahi is still hangat!! hahahahaha.. kanbate ne~~

Danny said...

add oil then
but rmb.. exercise alone is not sufficient.. must combine with healthy food and good daily activity :))

Vel6068 said...

SK: wakakaka!! thr's a reason for me being back here again lor!! cos my FB kena banned by my company wor. (SHIT) Then i sien ma. Nothing to do~~ So come back into my writing planet lor to meet u all... miss u all ma... hehehe~~

sien lei.. now my tahi hangat oso no use liao. it's expensive la dei. although it shld be the cheapest of all but still need few hundred at 1 go lor... (Faint, they think i print money wan ar)

Danny: some more i those (san fen zhong re du) kinda gal wor. No frens to go along with. If hv frens then diff story lor. but nowadays i cut down on bad yummy food liao lei. its jus maintaining but not dropping.