Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Nest 2008

Now here it is my NEW NEST for 2008... I know all of you guys have been rushing me to show you my house.... so here it is.... jus a few yah...


Well, this is my House Lor~~~ WELCOME~~~

Let's enter my ROOM~~~~

Can anyone guess what is dis door about?

Cupboard? hehehe... It's a toilet BABE!!!!

My cupboard and a TV Console table without a TV!!! (Anybody wanna sponsor me?) :p

Last but not least.... My Soft Bed~~~~

But too bad i can only sleep on it once a week as it's at my hometown... SOB SOB~~~~ So dat's all for now... Hope you guys enjoyed viewing my New Nest ^-^

2 comments:

minnie sherlin said...

yup..yup..is tat bedsheet...keke...very comfortable right?

so cham...still have no time go to ur new nest nest.....keke

Vel6068 said...

Thanks dear for the bedsheet... really very comfortable and matching my bedroom... Luv ya!!