Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Casio "My Baby"

Look at the baby beside.....
Very beautiful right?
It has "Diamonds" on each representative time.
As the saying of each girls which are known worldwide~~~
"DIAMONDS ARE A GILRS BEST FRIEND"
This is the Limited Edition Casio which i am gonna get myself for my coming Birthday.
I have been thinking about this baby for a while now and have decided to get it. This year will be the first year which i have decided to get an expensive present for myself.
I guess i will be a proud owner of earning this watch this year. The feeling is very different when u buy a watch using ur own money than a watch other ppl give as a gift.
You will tend to like "Fall In Love" with it. Like how you fall in love with a person. I hope that this watch will bring me "LUCK" thru out the coming year ahead.

3 comments:

E.T said...

oh pls... ur birthday still got about 2 more months to go! u should get it when is ur birthday, then is more meaningful... so fast u get it now, wait till ur brithday, u already have not much feel about it liao...

minnie sherlin said...

emm..i agree with wat e.t say leh...cos still have 2 more mths leh..my birthday is ealier than u...but i hav no play yet..n u edi get ur birthday gift....so SUPRISE

Vel6068 said...

et & sherline :-
If you love something then just get it... Anyway i'm still loving it till now... No regrets... P/s : From far it looks like rolex though... so... "I'm loving it!! (Macdonald's song)