Monday, August 25, 2008

Great Weekend!!!

23 Aug 2008
Meet 3 of my friends for Lunch cum High Tea on Saturday. Went to this cafe called Gianni's. Sat there from 2.00pm till 5.00pm. Three long hours of eating and drinking and gossipping.....
By the way, does anyone knows what is "SORBET"?
In this restaurant "SORBET" = "KUAH"!!!!!!!
What the !@#$...... HAhahahahaha~~~
When we heard it, we were like laughing our guts out!!!!
First time we heard that the word "KUAH" can replace such an exquisite word of "SORBET".... OMG!!!! And they are working in a restaurant for Heaven's Sake~~~ Well we had a great time and a sinful day as we ate... Lucky this sinful gathering is only once in 2 months. If this gathering goes on often i'll need an XL size in my closet.

24 Aug 2008
I was being told by a friend that there is something new in town back at my hometown. It was this Archery Centre cum cafe. Since my friend is already a member so i've decided to join in the fun and check the place out. Well it turned out not bad. The place was cool and the food/drink was delicious. Not that expensive too (Dat'z my main concern). Started of playing as a greenhorn. Was quite 'paiseh' as i didnt know how to play and the best i could hit is the RED mark. But should be considered an achievement for me as it is my first time playing. The arch was like sooooo heavy and i'm having aches all over my arm and shoulder. Hopefully i'll do better the next time i try it out.

2 comments:

[SK] said...

.. so did they equate mochacinno to neslo?? waaahahaha!!

.. archery cafe?? hmmm, i remember there're few here in KL but "jaap laap" long time ago lu..

Vel6068 said...

ur mochacinno to neslo really make my day... so cute of u to think of it. Really made me laugh...

why don't you open 1 archery cafe in kl? mayb u can make big bucks...