Thursday, August 14, 2008

LOST!!!!

Received a call from a Good Friend of mine today. This Good Friend told me a news.
It is supposed to be a good news but don't know why...
I feel so LOST after hearing it~~~
This friend of mine will leave me soon....
There will be less "Laughter", "Fighting" & "Talking"
It feel's like you lost one of your family member beside you.
Well, just thinking of it makes me feel a bit sad and down....
But in the other hand, i also want this friend of mine to success!!!!
At least this friend of mine can earn more money to treat me.... (hahahaha)Well this friend said that we will still meet up...
But it will be like maybe months away for a tea
Just like a friend of mine who has left me a for a while.....
Although we still have chat's once in awhile and some tea meetings but there will still be a word of "Missing You"...........
Will i Cry on the day when my friend leaves the country????
We'll just wait for the day to come~~~
Anyway, i wanna wish this friend of mine*******
"All the Best in your Future Undertakings and may Lady Luck be with you Always no matter where you are!!!"
Last but not least
"Don't you ever FUCKING Dare to Forget ME!!!!"

2 comments:

E.T said...

do i know this friend? it sounds like someone i know too.... hmm, very interesting!

Vel6068 said...

Well it is for me to know and for you to find out~~~