Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summons in M'sia!!!!!! (!@#$)

Got a summon 3 weeks back and i told my dad to help me do the runs to pay it. He called me at the station and told me that my summon cost me RM2000 for 2 faults i made.
I was like OMG!!!! & what the
!@#$..........
All of you must be thinking why is my summon so expensive right?
Exactly.....
The officer said " RM1 ribu itu untuk cakap telefon" (But i was only holding the phone for christ sake)
"Lagi RM1 ribu itu untuk exsos (exhaust) yang besar itu!! ( I admit this is my butt iching when i changed it)
It is just dramatic for that silly amount......
I can get a Plasma TV for that given amount~~~~
Felt that the whole world is all stepping on me and pushing me to my death bed.
That's just not the end of it. I have got to spend another lump sum of $$ to get my exhaust changed back to the normal size...
Some said that maybe this is a blessing in disguise.... I lose the $$ instead of my life or maybe something worse will happen.....
Anyway need to get my exhaust changed ASAP!!!!
(Sob Sob~~~~)
Hopefully $$$$ will keep rolling in to me instead of keep rolling out!!!
HUAT AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

bryan_shiro said...

Go to the traffic police station near China Town/Jing Wu, and ask for Rayuan. They will reduce the summon to minimal amount like RMK200

Vel6068 said...

Well.... My dad had paid it... so it is useless... just hav to be careful next time n to change it asap...