Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lao Er B'day Dinner at George & Dragon

Make a guess which is the b'day girl here?



Are you able to make a guess from here?


By the way, why the hell are we all not looking at the right camera de?



The invites by her. There is 1 more person being invited, but he's not here yet!!!!!


I only managed to take this 2 marvellous fishes from george & dragon.





Wat the hell....... My face looks like a horse face ^-^II


First WISH, I wish for *******


Second WISH *****


Last WISH ****

**(I wish that all my jie mei all can be Slim like me!!) hahaha.... Did you wish for this?


Cheese Cake eaten by many mices.....


Bailey's Ice Cream~~~~

Ready to get drunk?

2 comments:

[SK] said...

how come the dishes like having so many types of gravy mixed together one?? so chicken rice and so KFC~~ hahaha :p

Vel6068 said...

harlo abang? u pernah makan KFC boh? KFC have gravy de meh? If you wanna find out why so much of gravy, then u bring me there for makan then i help you ask the cook lo! OK Boh? hehehehe... U will be thinking in ur mind telling me "Dream on" rite?