Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pedicure for the New COW Year 2009...

Here's the two toes that went for the Pedicure.
You might be thinking whose toes is it painted in Yellow....
What a colour? It's so Lemony Yellow!!!!
With brown shoes?

Dats her. My Xiao Mei. The one with the specs.
Xiao Mei is always the special (weirdess) one of all of us.
Cos even her features is so much different from us.
Since she is weird, so she had to colour a weird Lemony YELLOW to suit her personality.




What about mine?


Thats my toes. So much nicer and normal....
Hahahah.... This cost me RM70 bucks by the way.
Soooo expensive...
Anyone interested to open a Pedicure Shop?
But can you all see the Bling on my toes or not ar?
It's feather's with stars~~
Lucky RED for me this year to start my New Year with spice.
So HUAT ar 2009!!!!

No comments: