Thursday, March 12, 2009

Burobudor

Have anyone heard of a place called BUROBUDOR?
It's actually in Indonesia.
Kena Jio by my mom of wanting to visit this place....
The very suaku me of cos went online to check this place out before getting myself into any boredom trip....
To my WhOa~ness....
This is a place full of Buddist Temple.
Can you believe it?
Buddist Temple in Indonesia????
Yup....
I have pictures below of my research......









This is called the "Lucky Buddha"
Wondering~~~ Why is it hidden inside?


Every step is full of these BELLS
Wonder how long does it take to build all these....
So, if anyone of you knows any details of this place, mind to share your info on this trip / place?
I have always been to holidays where there is full of shopping centres even if it is an island.
So places with only sceneries is a new thingy for me.......
Need to have something in my mind before i go.....
Some info bout the place...
Something set in my computer mind....
So pls feel free to give me any comments or info or more interesting pics bout this place....
Thanks a lot!!!!

3 comments:

lunlunpearly said...

my dear... u so hard working ya nowaday, seaching around b4 enter it... anyway.. i oso dun knw.. but i recall one of my ex boss went thr before... he told me the journey is damn long... if i am not mistaken.. he took abt 12 hours to travel thr.. anyway.. good luck for u..if u have decided to make a move thr...

minnie sherlin said...

hey..so shock when u say u totally dunno tiz place..

i think in secondary sch subject history hav tiz chapter leh..

tiz shd be a nice place..i also plan to go..

edi check with travel agency..singapore travel agency la..emm..4 to 5day ard SGD500..

when u plan to go?

minnie sherlin said...

hey..so suprise that u dunno tiz place leh...

i think 2ndary sch subject sejarah hav tiz chapter right?

i also intend to go and edi check the price with singapore travel agency..is ard SGD500 for 2 person share one room...4 or 5days..

when u intend to go?