Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"SHORT" is my image!!!

Hey frens, it's been a year since i've touch my Blog. I've been bz with stuffs. Stuffs like my new FB account. HEHE.... Learning the touch of FB makes me go crazy... With the many games which my frens taught me to play~~ GOSH!!! Well i'm back to roll my Blog ball again. Hope it will last this time thou.

Well, just to update you guys on how i've been doing~~~ Have a look below. It's SHORT style this time. Really SHORT!!!! First time in such a length really feels different. Can't feel the girly in me with this style. It's been with me for 4 mths now and i think i will keep this style for a while now as i've always been with those long curly girly hairstyle. It's time for a change. Maybe next time i might change my style to hair-less!!! hahahaah....




4 comments:

Danny said...

this bob is quite refreshing :)

Vel6068 said...

Tks for your compliments.... :)

[SK] said...

i think this one looks good on you woh.. at least don't look so moutain tortoise mah~~ :p

Vel6068 said...

with long hair oso dont look mountain tortoise ma... cos they dont hv hair!!! mana got look alike? then i'll keep dis long hair for a while then.... hehhee...