Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear John


Went to watch this movie last night with a friend.
The story was a sad but romantic one. Quite enjoyed it.
Cried some of it. Was touched at some parts.
Kept me wondering for a while when John wrote a letter to his father to tell the father that he loves him.
This makes me think, when was the last time i told my parents that i love them. Must human's wait till the very last end or when they are about to lose the important person in life before they can bring out the word LOVE accross? How many of you out there said "I LOVE YOU" to the person you cherish the most? Most ppl live with regrets when they are not able to bring thier LOVE across anymore. Some is because of pride or shyness. Some is maybe because of some particular reasons where you are not allowed to say it out. Where it is only allowed to be kept in the heart. For whatever reasons there is, if you are allowed to say "I LOVE YOU" to the person you cherish the most, be brave and let the person know. At least you won't live with regrets. Well, i told my parents last night that i love them and they were shock but i know i brought smiles to their faces that night and brought warmth to their hearts. At least if anything were to happen to me, i know i wont have regrets at all. So what about you? Still holding back the special words?

2 comments:

minnie sherlin said...

yeah..dear I LOVE U...

13years ago..31/07/2007...i knw abt tat..i realize we cant keep eveything in our heart..if nt we will regret..when doctor announce only 50% of chance my daddy can stay with us..cant describe the feeling,the heart conditions...is terrrible..is scary..

dont knw how long b4..we going to forgot it..but again 7mths ago..my dad get in hospital again..doctor get us to sign a document to verify tat my dad will leave us anytime..it keep remind us tat...we muz appreciate, we muz told, we muz respond how we love each others..

thanks god..let my dad stay wif us..thanks for watever God give us...i lv u so much...

Vel6068 said...

I'm glad someone appreciate's my blog and understands it and also feel's what i'm feeling. I too wanna tell you that I LOVE YOU... I'm glad i have you in my life. Forever sister's!!!! Muacks~~~