Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can't things just be simple??

Sometimes i wonder why are we living in such a complex world?
Why can't things be simpler and innocent?
Why do we have to fight or strive for survival?
Isn't there things to stop for a while to look at anymore?
Isn't there people who treats one another with their real heart anymore?
Must there always be sadness and anger in your everyday life?
Or maybe dissapointment or vengence?


I really miss those times when we were younger and innocent
When we don't have troubles from the outer world.
When we still can sing and play and talk freely.
Smile and laugh loudly and joke around.
I think we can never get that kind of lifestyle back anymore as it has pass us by.

For everything that is happening around me, I am forced to be strong in many ways.
I'm still learing to forgive and forget to those who have hurt me along the way.
Still learning to be humble.
Still learning to lower down my temper.
Still learning to smile to my enemies.
Everything above is hard to achieve without mental support and moral support.
Which at least i'm lucky to have some people around me who i can trust wholely to give me the support above without giving me harm.

I hope GOD will bless those ppl who have hatred, vengence and sadness in them happier. So that they can live happily and freely.


No comments: