Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My 2008 B'day celebration at TGI'F

Had a very nice b'day celebration wif my dear sister's and brother's at TGI'F last night.
Their gift is the best things that one could ever have~~~ the dinner is on them & their companion.
Although it is just a small group, plus a fren who couldn't make it, it is still a very memorable nite.
The talks that we have, the crazy jokes that we gave, the lovely food that we ate, the sweetest pictures taken and the dance we had all nite long was very touching.
There is this Bro Kev who always ask me, "Why must you always take pictures wherever i go or whatever i do? Why don't i just keep all the flashes in my memory?" The thing is that Bro Kev, i tend to forget things easily as i'm old you see, so pictures makes my mind refresh of the blessing's that i've gotten before.
Anyway, last nite was the nicest blessing's i've had~~~~
They made me stand on the chair and sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for them~~~

The food that they ordered for me.. All full of saliver...
(Ei, why my big sis expression like dis de? Wat she thinking wor?)
Have you seen a headless B'day Girl? Make a guess who took this pic?

The 4 sister's. At last i'm in the picture!!!


Youngest Sis, Sher~~~ No.4
Sis No. 2, Jo~~ (Envy her lei! So pretty hoh?)
Me, No.3~~~ (Why my pic so yellow de?)

I can never be taller or bigger size than this Mr. Walt!!!!

Sis No. 1~~ I love this pose Pearl given....

The collest Karaoke room i've ever been in. Sixteen Gallows if i'm not wrong. So GOLD!!! It has so many LCD TV's and air con in a room.

M3 & Sh3r~~~


4 crazy sister's laughing madly !@#$%


Now, this more like a normal ppl posing for a camera...

Well, closing really ended well where we went for "Frog Porridge" before we head home. Thanks dear's for all the effort & heart to come and celebrate it for me. Really grateful and thankful for it and thank dear lord for the True Frens that you have given me to walk by me and accompany me thru my Precious Moments!!!

6 comments:

Danny said...

happy belated birthday :)
nothing is more precious than to celebrate your special day with a bunch of people that you love ..

[SK] said...

well, you might not be taller than him.. but you can always be BIGGER in size than him.. hahaha!!

Vel6068 said...

Danny : It's not yet my b'day wor.. You can wish me again on 24/Oct yah.. They just celebrated early for me.. Yes, i agree on your comments... I know i'm blessed.

SK : At last i rec'd comments from you... hahaha!! i guess you shld know how big i am now already... i don't think so that i wanna win him anymore...

minnie sherlin said...

dear, we are pround can celebrate your birthday with you also...^@^

thanks for your gift ya..i like it very much

[SK] said...

aiyoh, after your birthday only decide whether you want to get bigger or not laa.. hahaha!!

Vel6068 said...

sherlin : thanks dear for your precious time. It's priceless...

SK : so funny hoh!! don remind me of the kgs i will get after my bday can or not wor!!! :P