Monday, October 27, 2008

Such a Wonderful Surprise!!!!


Had such a nice and wonderful B'day for this year 2008. Many surprises which made me feel so surprised and blessed. I got Flower's from this special someone and a lunch celebration wif my colleagues and frens at a Japanese Restaurant. Thanks Allen for buying me lunch to make my day even happier. Even the Jap restaurant gave me an ice-cream cake for my b'day. So surprise again... This year the feeling is so different... Many ppl sms me and msn me to wish me. Even ppl whom i'm not familiar with also have the time and remembered to wish me. My Ex citibank colleague even came all the way to my office to pass me my b'day gift. Felt so touched.

The Flower's from the Special someone...

Do i look "Xing Fu"(Happy)?

The Little "Xiao Mei" Jovie

Me and Angie ^-^

Me and Allen "The One who bought me lunch" Hehe!!


Me & Kelly ****


This is Mr. Bruce.. Anyone interested in Him? He's single ^-^

Patrick & Me.....

So blur de our group pics. Mr Bruce.... Why your phone camere like dis de?

The Birthday Ice Cream Cake from the Jap Restaurant ^-^

Here i wanna thank all of my frens who gave me their best wishes and took time to celebrate my special day with me. Although i'm older by 1 year but my journey has just started. I wanna wish everyone all the best in their career and best of health and best of LUCK whole year thru....

Happy 2008 Birthday to me!!!! ^-^

4 comments:

Danny said...

happy birthday..again ( hope this time hit on the date ) lol

E.T said...

who is that someone special who gave u flowers ah?? why never report to me????? ha ha ha!!

lunlunpearly said...

Hey... feel hapy for u too....
Yah.. i been to tis Jap rest oso...is in pelangi... behind Leisure Mall rite.. 2nd floor...
they give u fried ice cream rite...so ur photo will put on their "board"....
hmm... infact i brought u thr b4...someway last year for lunch... if u still rmbt .....anyway.. May God Blessing always wif u ya... muak...

Vel6068 said...

Danny : Last time you were early. This time you are obviously late lo. It's on the 24/10 la. Next year try again to hit on the dot bah!!!! hahahaha~~~

ET : Must report to you de meh? But hoh, you will nvr imagine who it is... It is really such a surprise lor.. Waited for so long and finally i got it.. Can u guess who it is now? hehehe!!!!

Pearly : Yah, i can remember that. I've been goin thr since after our lunch wif my colleagues. I dono whether will my pic's be on the board or not la. So if u see it let me know yah. Mayb God bless you too... Cheers~~~