Thursday, October 23, 2008

A present for myself - My New Hairstyle

My NEW Hairstyle for my BIRTHDAY!!!!


Well? How does it look like?
Look's longer right?
I dono how my hairstylist did it but he DID IT~~~
Hope you all like my new look*****
If you wanna get a perm or haircut you can look for my hairstylist :-
KeZA Hairdressing
Add: Giant Hypermarket,
Lot 32, Ground Floor,
Taman Impian Skudai,
81200 Johor Bahru.
Tel : 07-557 4953
H/P : 012-721 3642
Hairstylist : JOE LOH
(p/s : He's a handsome and macho tall guy orh!!)
P/S : Must say thanks to my Bro for introducing this Hairstylist to me, if not he'll say i nvr tell that is he who intro. hahaha!!
He's gonna kill me if he sees dis~~~

3 comments:

Danny said...

hmmm..i prefer tied back.. looks clean n slim :)

E.T said...

wah... purposely wanna to thanks me in the blog, hmm... what is the motive behind?? wanan to ask me to buy the salted egg crabs is it? ha ha ha

Vel6068 said...

Danny : Thanks for your comments on my hair. At least i will know which 1 makes me slimmer. hahahaha... But i need to learn more hair tricks for my hair... so i will look different each time... wont be so boring like wat my Bro ET use to say...


ET : Hhahahaha.... Bro bro bro... U really know me the best lei... So when wanna treat me wor? It's been some time liao lei...